It is Stability Homes' policy to instruct Estate Agents to represent them in the sale of its developments. The company does not, as a matter of course, carry out direct marketing but will provide information and prices, if and when available, on request.
As a rule, our schemes are offered for sale towards the end of construction programme, so full details and prices may not be published on this site. You can of course register your interest by sending us an e-mail. Any information received by the company will not be passed on to any one other than our selling agents.
New Homes Reservation Procedure
- Purchasers may reserve a property by payment of a fee that will be credited against the purchase price. The selling agent will provide details.
- Cheques should be made payable to Stability Structures (Ewell) Ltd and handed to the company's representative together with the name and address of the purchaser’s solicitor.
- Buyers will be expected to be in a position to proceed to an exchange of contracts within 28 days of receipt of draft contracts.
- Should a purchaser delay, or withdraw prior to, the date for exchange of contracts, then the vendor will retain the reservation fee to cover their administration costs.
- A deposit of 10% of the purchase price is payable at exchange, less the reservation fee.